![]() |
(Meikle) "In Your presence there is fullness of joy! At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore!" Psalm 16:11 In this present life I may have some tainted pleasures; but in eternity, I shall always have pure delights and holy raptures! In this life I may have at times a measure of health; but in eternity, I shall always have perpetual vigor! In this life I may have some acres of ground; but in eternity, I shall always have an unbounded inheritance in the heavenly Canaan! Here, I may have fine clothing of silk; there I will have robes of righteousness and garments of glory! Here I may have a beautiful house; there I will have a house not made with hands! Here I may have bread to eat and water to drink; there I will have the hidden manna and the river of life! Here I may have a portion of the good things of time; there I will have the glorious treasures of eternity! As to spiritual things, in this life I may have some communications of grace; but in eternity, I shall have eternal glory! Here I have freedom from the reign of sin; there I will have deliverance from the presence of sin! Here I have glances of heaven by faith; there I will have immediate vision of glory! Here I have God in His ordinances; there I will have uninterrupted communion with Him! Here I have some experience of His love; there I will have all the transports of eternal assurance and everlasting bliss! Here I have access to the throne of grace; there I will have continuous attendance at the throne of glory! Here I often sin against God; there I shall never offend His holy heart! link |
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Fullness of joy!
Labels:
Fullness of joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment